Saturday 8 June 2013

Editor aside and extras

Hi all Gronk fans! Julia here. I thought you might be interested to see what we see, when we have "FaceTime" chats. Peter took a screen capture from his iPhone of our talk last night, so I though I'd post it here.

Then, when I downloaded email this morning, there were 15 more! I'm going to put a few of the photos  (below) into the blog entries already up, like the black snake and some of the views. But I'll post them here too, in case you don't want to go back and see them in context. He also has a few videos, some of which are on YouTube. I'll post both the videos and the URLs, in case one doesn't want to work. As another alternative, you can go to Peter's YouTube channel and see his videos there, all at once. But I'll do all the videos in a separate entry.

Enjoy!

Black snake on the AT:

The Heidi shelter, where you feel like yodelling:

More field walking:

Crossing the I-77 takes a lot of extra walking:


Camp site in the morning:

How to fix the path through a big blow-down:

True American colours on trail magic:

A well known suspension bridge on the AT. It really does bounce when you walk on it!

Stay tuned for videos in the next Editor entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment